WhatsApp has launched the Payments feature in India. WhatsApp Pay is all being rolled out gradually, the feature will soon be available for everyone to use. The WhatsApp Payments feature is designed in partnership with National Payments Corporation of India or NPCI. WhatsApp Payments is a payment method based on Unified Payments Interface or UPI.
Set Up WhatsApp Payments :
- First open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap on Payments.
- Now tap on Add payment method and choose your bank.
- After choosing a bank, you will have to verify your mobile number. Now tap on Verify via SMS.
- Wait for the verification process to be completed. After the process is complete, your bank details will be added to the payment method below.
Read More:- Budget Gaming Pc Build Under 25000 In India
How to make payments Using WhatsApp Pay:
- Open WhatsApp chat and click on the attachment icon.
- Now tap on Payment and type in the amount you want to send to someone and enter it.
- Now enter the UPI PIN and complete the payment process.
Those who use other UPI apps like Google Pay or PhonePe, send them money like this:
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings and tap on Payments.
- Now tap New Payment and then Send to a UPI ID. Then verify by entering UPI ID.
- After the UPI ID is verified, enter the amount and enter it.
- Enter the UPI PIN to complete the payment process.
You can also send a request to those who have not registered on WhatsApp pay:
- Open WhatsApp chat and click on attachment and then go to payment.
- Tap Notify on the next screen and inform others about the WhatsApp Payments feature.
- Through the above methods, you can start making digital payments on WhatsApp.