The Key Components To Build PC
- Cabinet:- BBC-8883 Gaming Cabinet with Dual RGB LED with Side Full Transparent Acrylic Panel with ONE 3.0 USB
- Processor:- Intel Corporation Core i5 9400F 9th Generation Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.1 GHz Turbo Without Graphics LGA1151 300 Series 65W (Discrete Graphic Card Needed for Display)
- MotherBoard:- Gigabyte B360M Gaming HD Intel LGA 1151 DDR4 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Micro ATX Motherboard
- PowerSupply:- Circle APFC 500 Watts PSU SMPS for Gaming Cabinet and Server (Black)
- Ram:- HyperX Fury Black 8 GB CL15 DIMM DDR4 2400 MT/s Internal Memory (HX424C15FB2/8)
- HDD:- Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive for Desktop (Blue)
- Cooler:- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 CPU Liquid Cooler
- Graphic Card:- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card (ZT-T16500F-10L)
Cabinet:- BBC-8883 Gaming Cabinet
In the cabinet we are taking BBC BBC-8883 Gaming Cabinet which comes with one side full transparent acrylic panel. In this BBC cabinet you get a dual rug LED front as well as a 3.0 USB port. There is 7 fan space available in this cabinet.
Processor:- Intel Corporation Core i5 9400F 9th Generation
In the processor we are taking Intel’s Core i5 9400F 9th Generation Processor which comes with 6 cores and 6 threads. This processor gets a 9mb cache memory size, as well as a speed of 4.1 GHz turbo. This is the latest generation processor from Intel which gives good performance.
Motherboard:- Gigabyte B360M Gaming
The Gigabyte B360M Gaming motherboard comes with the latest bios update. It easily supports 9th gen processors without bios update. This motherboard offers a warranty of 3 years. The Gigabyte B360M comes with 4 temperature sensors. This is the best option for 9th gen processor.
Power Supply:- Circle APFC 500 Watts PSU SMPS
We are using the power supply of the Circle’s APFC 500 Watt Power Supply. This is very good power supply from the circle. Over all this is the best power supply that comes with high energy saving and high efficiency.
Ram:- HyperX Fury Black 8 GB
In Ram, we are using HyperX fury 8 Gb DDR4 Ram. This Ram comes with a speed of 2133 Mhz – 2666 MHz. According to its price, this Ram is a very good option for budget PC build. It gives good speed to the PC.
HDD:- Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive for Desktop
In HDD, we are using Western Digital’s WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive. This hard drive comes with a speed of 7200 Rpm. Also comes with 64MB buffer size.
Liquid Cooler:- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 CPU Liquid Cooler
We are taking Cooler Master’s Lite 120 CPU Cooler. This liquid cooler is the best option according to budget. This will help in overclocking the processor from Easy. It is easy to fit in all cabinets. It comes with 120mm fan.
Graphic Card:- GeForce GTX 1650 OC
In the graphic card we are using zotac’s GeForce GTX 1650 OC Edition graphic card. The Zotac GeForce GTX 1650 comes with 4 Gb GDD5 memory. This graphic card comes with 128-bit bus speed. The 90mm fan keeps it cool. It provides good FPS in the latest games. It is fully compatible with NVIDIA Ansel and compatible with NVIDIA G-SYNC.